What do you think of when you hear the words “iPad app development”? A few nerds in a dark room with geeky glasses and 3 computer screens. A bag of Skittles and a Mountain Dew nearby. You’re not alone. I’m right there with you (except I might exchange the Skittles for Mike & Ike’s). But wait. Hold those thoughts. What if I said you could create your own iPad app with a few measly clicks? Could it really be possible?
You see, StoryDesk is turning iPad app development on its head. In this interview with Jordan Stolper, Co-Founder of StoryDesk, we learn how they are helping medtech and medical device companies bring their content to the iPad with incredible ease.
Interview Highlights with Jordan Stolper
- How is StoryDesk making iPad app development so easy for medtech and medical device companies?
- Is StoryDesk different from other applications like DropBox, PowerPoint, etc.?
- Take your products and content to the iPad via StoryDesk’s 2 solutions: CatalogApp and PresentationApp.
- Can you really process an order right through the iPad using StoryDesk?
- Jordan’s unique background: internationalist journalist turned tech entrepreneur.
- The one piece of advice that Jordan has for ambitious doers. Hint: Stop talking!
- And much more!
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with Jordan Stolper right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.
4) Read the following transcripts from my interview with Jordan Stolper. Also, feel free to download the transcripts by clicking here.
Who is Jordan Stolper?
Jordan Stolper is the CEO and Cofounder of StoryDesk. Jordan has spent most of his career telling stories in one form or another. First as an international journalist writing for publications like The New York Times, Men’s Journal, and The Economist. Then as a brand and innovation consultant…turning ideas into businesses for Fortune 500 companies. Most recently, Jordan co-founded gliider, a travel research tool (acquired in 2011) that matches consumer-selected content with deals from around the web.
Would you like to personally ask Jordan a question about how your medtech or medical device company can effectively utilize the iPad? Email him directly: jordan [at] storydesk.com
Read the Interview with Jordan Stolper