DJ Larson grew up around business and sales. His family owned a “ma and pa” pharmacy and was involved in Amway. DJ has leveraged those experiences in his medical device career with PSS, Covidien, and now Johnson & Johnson.
Interview Highlights with DJ Larson
- When interviewing, you need to network, network, network…but don’t stop there!
- Learn how to utilize hand written thank-you notes.
- The importance of creating value for your customers.
- Why persistence pays off.
- The difference between capital and disposable sales.
- Why rookie reps should fail.
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with DJ Larson right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.