What would you do if you only had 12 months to replace a medical device product that represented ⅓ of your revenue? Marshall Perez tells us how he did it and what he learned.
Interview Highlights with Marshall Perez
- The importance of understanding the culture of a company.
- Are you making connections with everyone in your customer accounts? How do you know the secretary in the Purchasing Dept. won’t be a Supervisor in a few years?
- What is unique to Chief Outsiders and why would a company want to seek their advice?
- When evaluating product management functions, could you be achieving better margins?
- Do you have a CRM system in place? Is it helping to yield better productivity, efficiency, and results?
- Do your customers know you care about them? What systems do you have in place to be sure of this?
- Why understanding reimbursement should be at the forefront of any strategic decision.
- Data matters! Understand the trends and the long-term implications of your actions. Be cognoscente of the future.
- And much, much more!
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with Marshall Perez right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.
4) Read the following transcripts from my interview with Marshall Perez. Also, feel free to download the transcripts by clicking here.
Who is Marshall Perez?
Marshall Perez is a Partner and Fractional CMO at Chief Outsiders. Check out their highly informational blog and YouTube customer testimonials. Are you a CEO? Take a look at their interesting CEO survey.
Former Founder and CEO of Medicrea USA, Marshall became a seasoned professional as a limited partner and senior vice president of worldwide sales, marketing and business development for Biomet. He oversaw organic growth, new product and business development, new market growth and acquisition activities during his 21-year career with Biomet that achieved growth from 20+ million to over $500 million.
Marshall also gained valuable experience with Steris Corporation, a leader in the sterile processing industry where he managed the core business in sterilization monitoring and packaging devices.
Read the Interview with Marshall Perez