Jason Motes is a Spine Consultant with Kyphon. But that’s not all. He’s also a Lieutenant in the United States Navy. Jason took advantage of a unique military recruitment program that has allowed him to forge a career with Kyphon, a division of Medtronic.
Interview Highlights with Jason Motes
- The unique military recruiting program Jason used to land an opportunity with Kyphon.
- Why medical sales reps with military backgrounds are successful.
- How Jason’s training role as a “Sales Education Specialist” has helped him to become a better medical device sales rep.
- Why getting physicians out of the territory is an important step in building a relationship.
- The importance of managing expectations.
- Jason’s advice for folks entering the medical device space.
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with Jason Motes right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.