Are you sick and tired of hearing the fluff from the self-proclaimed “sales gurus”? I can certainly empathize. I’ve been to a multitude of meetings and conferences only to walk away thinking, “I won’t be able to use any of that material in the least bit.” Well, Devin Hughes is much different. And that’s an understatement! Devin’s material is both highly practical and incredibly useful. Listen to the interview and I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Devin is currently an entrepreneur in residence at CONNECT, an independent non-profit organization that links high technology and life sciences entrepreneurs with the resources that they need for success: technology, money, markets, management, partners and support services. He also serves as an Executive Advisor at ODEXXO, a pioneer in the design and marketing of self-contained devices for specimen collecting and testing.
Interview Highlights with Devin Hughes
- Devin’s personal pivot from the high-tech world to medical device sales.
- One of my favorite quotes from Devin: “Get comfortable being uncomfortable.”
- Understand the full patient journey.
- Why you need and should take things personally.
- The importance of working the night shift.
- Find a different playbook…in order to get to a certain level of transparency.
- Why the principle of “the doc likes me” doesn’t scale.
- And much, much more!
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with Devin Hughes right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.
4) Read the following transcripts from my interview with Devin Hughes. Also, feel free to download the transcripts by clicking here.
Read the Interview with Devin Hughes