Can you measure the ROI of medical device sales training? Mark Wilson is the Director of Training and Development for Advanced Biohealing. In this interview, he tells us why medical device sales training is vastly underrated and why you should be paying closer attention to it.
Interview Highlights with Mark Wilson
- The importance of immersing yourself in the business in order to build an effective medical device training program.
- Why the sales training role should NOT be viewed as a transition or developmental position.
- How to convince senior leadership that sales training is essential to business development.
- What Mark means by “training is leading from behind”.
- Mark’s tips for developing a mobile learning strategy.
- Mark’s advice for medical device doers. Hint: Check your passion bucket.
- And much more!
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with Mark Wilson right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.
4) Read the following transcripts from my interview with Mark Wilson. Also, feel free to download the transcripts by clicking here.
Who is Mark Wilson?
Mark Wilson is the Director of Training and Development for Advanced Biohealing, a Shire company. He was formerly the Director of Sales Training and Development for Bard Peripheral Vascular, a division of CR Bard. Connect with Mark on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter. Have questions for Mark? Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the Interview with Mark Wilson