Do you know what the real-time market share of your medical device is? Or what about this: Which hospitals are performing the procedures where your medical device is used the most? Perhaps better yet, where are the facilities that will have the largest procedure volume growth?
Okay, enough of the questions. How about some answers. In this interview with Ken McLaren, VP of Product for Millenium Research Group, we learn how MRG’s actionable insights and analytics can help medical device companies create meaningful marketing strategies and gain sustained competitive advantages.
Interview Highlights with Ken McLaren
- What is Millenium Research Group (MRG)?
- The unique nature of MRG’s data. Note: Their data sets are more than simple bar graphs.
- How does Millenium Research Group collect their amazing medical device data sets?
- An in-depth look at some of MRG’s solutions and their impact on medical device companies.
- 2 macro trends in the medical device space that Ken and his team at MRG are noticing.
- Ken’s advice for ambitious medical device doers. Hint: How close to your customers are you?
- And much more!
Who is Ken McLaren?
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with Ken McLaren right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.
4) Read the following transcripts from my interview with Ken McLaren. Also, feel free to download the transcripts by clicking here.
Read the Interview with Ken McLaren