Peter von Dyck was frustrated. When trying to commercialize his latest medical device, it had simply become too inefficient to navigate through various sectors within the fractured medical device ecosystem. So what did Peter do? He created a system to solve this major dilema. In this interview with Peter von Dyck, we learn how e-Zassi is transforming the way medical device companies, innovators, researchers, and investors connect and collaborate in an effort to generate powerful new efficiencies in the development and commercialization of life-saving medical technologies.
Interview Highlights with Peter von Dyck
- Peter’s amazing start in the medical device space. He got started at the age of 18!
- Peter’s frustrations with medical device commercialization which led to the birth of e-Zassi.
- How to use the e-Zassi system to facilitate medical device development.
- Why are medical device companies private-labeling the e-Zassi system?
- Trends that Peter is seeing within the medical device arena as it pertains to the regulatory and funding environments.
- Peter’s advice for ambitious medical device doers.
- And much more!
This Is What You Can Do Next
1) You can listen to the interview with Peter von Dyck right now:
2) You can also download the mp3 file of the interview by clicking here.
3) Don’t forget – you can listen to this interview and all of the other Medsider interviews via iTunes. And if you get a chance, leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. It really helps out.
4) Read the following transcripts from my interview with Peter von Dyck. Also, feel free to download the transcripts by clicking here.
Who is Peter von Dyck?
Peter von Dyck is the Chairman and CEO of e-Zassi, a first-of-its-kind online community that enables the medical device industry to quickly and efficiently identify acquisition, licensing, and collaboration opportunities. An accomplished medical device inventor and entrepreneur with numerous patents and multiple inventions, Peter has identified industry trends, challenges, and the mission-critical considerations required to bring breakthrough medical technologies to market. Among his many honors, Peter was named the 2000 Florida Entrepreneur of the Year in the area of healthcare and life sciences by Ernst & Young. He was also recognized as a leading entrepreneur by former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who awarded him the Business Diversification Award for Entrepreneurship in 2003. In 2004, he was named by Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry magazine one of the 100 Most Notable People making a material difference in the global medical device industry.
Don’t forget to check out e-Zassi’s sample InnoVision report.
Read the Interview with Peter von Dyck